
He's now much more comfortable; the bouncy seat was just too small, and he enjoys sitting up at the table with us.

In fact -- very cute -- he's started mimicking chewing motions with his mouth while we're eating. He's still a month (give or take) away from starting any solids, but he seems to be looking forward to it!
1 comment:
Hi Christine,
Erin mentioned that you were Christine J. now instead of Christine F. I saw some of your comments on her blog and it led me to your's. I was sad that I saw you only briefly at NCHS's reunion last year and didn't really have a chance to connect and find out what has happened for you since graduation.
So, I thought I'd take a second to say hi and congratulations on little Asher. What a sweetie.
Also, you should know that I stalk blogs. Now that I have found your's, I will check it fairly frequently. I feel it's a little less creepy if I let people know I'm reading rather than just lurking without anyone's knowledge.
It looks like you and your family are doing wonderfully. I'm glad to know it.
Take care,
Cherrylynn
cherrylynnb@hotmail.com
You can check out our blog at www.ethan-cherrylynn.blogspot.com we also have a new little one to coo over.
Post a Comment